Search ISO Standards
Search the ISO Standards database for the standard that you are looking for:
Enter the ISO standards reference, ISO standards document title, or your specific query and click 'Search'
International Organization for Standardization (ISO)
ISO is a non-governmental organization that develops and harmonises international standards to provide organisations around the world with commonly agreed definitions of best practise. ISO acts as a conduit between the public and private sectors in that its standard documents are equally applicable in both arenas.
ISO is actually a network of the national standards bodies of one hundred and sixty two countries around the globe. The organisation is headquartered in Geneva, Switzerland. The headquarters is known as the Central Secretariat and it coordinates the ISO standards system. Each country is called a member and each country can only have one member representing its interests regardless of its size in terms of population or economic strength.
ISO (International Organization for Standardization) is the world's largest developer and publisher of International Standards.
ISO addresses the needs of a broad range of business areas as well as that of governments, employees and individuals, to ensure that international standards are useful, relevant and authoritative at the same time as meeting the broader needs of society.
Amongst the other standards organizations around the world you will find the ETSI
, the IEC, CENELEC and CEN
Standards are available online for pdf download.
Top 10 Publications
- ISO 9001:2008 Quality Management Systems. Requirements.
- ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management systems. Requirements with guidance for use.
- ISO 27001:2005 Information technology. Security techniques. Information security management systems. Requirements.
- ISO 28000:2007 Specification for security management systems for the supply chain.
- ISO 10005:2005 Quality management systems. Guidelines for quality plans.
- ISO 10006:2003 Quality management systems. Guidelines for quality management in projects.
- ISO 10014:2006 Quality management. Guidelines for realizing financial and economic benefits.
- ISO 15663-1:2006 Petroleum and natural gas industries. Life cycle costing. Methodology.